Sunday 19 October 2014

Stone Tile Floor Set


Stone Tile Floor Set. Comes in 8 two-tone colour variations. I made these for Sims 2 and again for Sims 3 as a pattern, so I was so pleased that I could finally add them to Sims 4!
These floors match the Stone Tile Wall Set I released recently.
Hope you enjoy. Happy Simming.

Like my other creations, this is a custom texture made by me. So, if there’s a colour I have not included within this set that you would like to see in your game, feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do.


This Download Requires:


Basic Download Information:

Download Type: Walls - Tiles - Cost: 1
Software Credits: Photoshop CS4, WallEz
Custom Install Instructions: Extract the .package file from the zip and copy to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder

Additional Screenshots:


File Download - SimFileShare

SAILFINDRAGON_StoneTileFloors_SIMS4.rar

File Download - Onedrive

SAILFINDRAGON_StoneTileFloors_SIMS4.rar

2 comments:

  1. Hey, where can I find the walls belonging to these walls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go. https://1drv.ms/u/s!At6SC2MksP57msEnBA99vWTJC5N-pg

      Delete