Wednesday 15 February 2017

Painted Wood Half Walls


UPDATED: (15/02/17) to include custom swatches.
Another day of hibernating inside Photoshop. Part of the Painted Wood Paneling range that I am a little obsessed with. This version has white wood mouldings and a painted upper-half. Each wall is compatible with all three wall sizes. Hope you enjoy. Happy Simming.

Cost: 2

Like my other creations, this is a custom texture entirely made by me. So, if there’s a colour I have not included within this set that you would like to see in your game, feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do.


This Download Requires:


Basic Download Information:

Download Type: Walls - Paneling
Software Credits: Photoshop CS4, Photoshop CC, Sims4Studio
Custom Install Instructions: Extract the .package file from the zip and copy to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder

Additional Screenshots:


File Download - SimFileShare

SAILFINDRAGON_PaintedWoodHalfPanelsUpdated_SIMS4.rar

File Download - Onedrive

SAILFINDRAGON_PaintedWoodHalfPanelsUpdated_SIMS4.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment