Monday 27 February 2017

Painted Wood Panel Floors


UPDATED: (27/02/2017) to include custom swatches.
Another day of hibernating inside Photoshop. This is another part of the Painted Wood Panel range that I am a little obsessed with. These are Set 1 of the Floors I am working on that co-ordinate with all the walls.
Hope you enjoy. Happy Simming.

Cost: 1

Like my other creations, this is a custom texture made by me. So, if there’s a colour I have not included within this set that you would like to see in your game, feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do.


This Download Requires:


Basic Download Information:

Download Type: Flooring – Wood
Software Credits: Photoshop CS4, Photoshop CC, Sims4Studio
Custom Install Instructions: Extract the .package file from the zip and copy to your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder

Additional Screenshots:


File Download - SimFileShare

SAILFINDRAGON_PaintedWoodFloors_SIMS4.rar

File Download - Onedrive

SAILFINDRAGON_PaintedWoodFloors_SIMS4.rar

File Download - Google Drive

SAILFINDRAGON_PaintedWoodFloors_SIMS4.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment