Wednesday 22 February 2017

SailfinSims is now Dragon Black Sims

SailfinSims has a new website and domain. Dragon Black Sims is now the new home for all my Sims custom content.
Why you may ask?
I thought it was time for a change. 2016/17 has seen a lot of changes with not only my personal life but my business endeavours too. I am trying to simplify my life and make better use of my time. (Which there never seems to be enough of.)
Granted this will have no effect on you, the wonderful simmers that download my custom content and my downloads will always remain free.
Over the course of the next few weeks, I will be adding/updating my custom content and ensuring that there are multiple links for each download. Google, Onedrive and possibly SimFileShare. The aim is to move away from site hosting to something a little more reliable/long term and avoid broken links etc in the future.
The SailfinSims domain is still active and will remain that way for the time being. In meantime, it will automatically redirect visitors here.
I will try and update the outdated/broken links that are floating around the internet as soon as I can.

Any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.

6 comments:

  1. Help!!! I can't find your Starbucks Coffeehouse anywhere on the internet and I'm just dying! Please help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link for Gardenof's Starbucks Coffeehouse. If you have any issues, please let me know. https://1drv.ms/u/s!At6SC2MksP57koQ1zAtTK1mKiNlCbw

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I am looking for Tropical Love paintings by Mousiejean. Can you help me please.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sophie, Here you go. https://1drv.ms/u/s!At6SC2MksP57msBfrc-dQd0W809KKA

      Delete