Sunday 26 February 2017

Wood Wall Paneling


UPDATED: (26/02/17) to include custom swatches.
Well, I have been working away in Photoshop for the last couple of days, working on some new goodies. I seemed to have taken a liking to creating wall panels.
Each wall is compatible with all 3 wall sizes. Cost: 2

Hope you enjoy. Happy Simming.

Like my other creations, this is a custom texture made by me. So, if there’s a colour I have not included within this set that you would like to see in your game, feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do.


This Download Requires:


Basic Download Information:

Download Type: Walls - Paneling
Software Credits: Photoshop CS4, Photoshop CC, Sims4Studio
Custom Install Instructions: Extract the .package file from the zip and copy to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder

Additional Screenshots:


File Download - SimFileShare

SAILFINDRAGON_WoodWallPaneling_SIMS4.rar

File Download - Onedrive

SAILFINDRAGON_WoodWallPaneling_SIMS4.rar

File Download - Google Drive

SAILFINDRAGON_WoodWallPaneling_SIMS4.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment