Sunday 5 March 2017

Painted White Wood Half Wall Panels


UPDATED: (05/03/17) to include custom swatches.
The Fabulous FHRA requested opposite versions of the Painted Wood Half Wall Panels. White panels with coloured mouldings. I thought that would be really cool, so I obliged. Yeah, who am I kidding, any excuse to dive back into Photoshop! As always each wall is compatible with all 3 wall sizes.

Walls can be found in Build Mode-> Paint or Panelling Category.

Hope you enjoy. Happy Simming.

Like my other creations, this is a custom texture made by me. So, if there’s a colour I have not included within this set that you would like to see in your game, feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do.

This Download Requires:


Basic Download Information:

Download Type: Walls - Panelling/Paint - Cost: 2
Software Credits: Photoshop CS4, Photoshop CC, Sims4Studio
Custom Install Instructions: Extract the .package file from the zip and copy to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder

Additional Screenshots:


File Download - SimFileShare

SAILFINDRAGON_PaintedWhiteWoodHalfPanels_SIMS4.rar

File Download - Onedrive

SAILFINDRAGON_PaintedWhiteWoodHalfPanels_SIMS4.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment