Tuesday 28 October 2014

Large Floor Tile Set


I noticed that all of the tile sets I have previously made are medium to small size tiles. I have never made a larger tile, So I decided to go ahead a make a set this time. The Large Tile Floor Set comes in 10 bright colour variations with a deep set gritty grout. I have also added Natural & Muted colours to this set. Hope you enjoy. Happy Simming.

Cost: 1

Like my other creations, this is a custom texture made entirely by me. So, if there’s a colour I have not included within this set that you would like to see in your game, feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do.

This Download Requires:


Basic Download Information:

Download Type: Floor – Tile
Software Credits: Photoshop CS4, Photoshop CC, Sims4Studio
Custom Install Instructions: Extract the .package file from the zip and copy to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder.

Additional Screenshots:


File Download:

SAILFINDRAGON_LargeTileFloors_SIMS4.rar

Onedrive:

SAILFINDRAGON_LargeTileFloors_SIMS4.rar

Google:

SAILFINDRAGON_LargeTileFloors_SIMS4.rar

3 comments:

  1. Hi :D Love your cc - however, this link is broken as well. No rush - when you have time <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and apologies. I will be sorting out all the broken links today. Will message you again when its done. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Deborah - the OneDrive and Google links are working; SFS is not. Happy New Year :D

    ReplyDelete